You limited your search to:
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Demobilization Program.
- Front: Maps: Silhouette maps of Japan and Korea, U.S., and Germany and Austria help illustrate the distribution of men in the Army as of 1 July 1946. Back: Text and color illustrations show various shoulder insignia of United States Army combat divisions with a partial list of their combat locations (World War II).
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 241st week of the war, 123rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Eastern front; Italy; air war; Southeast Asia; Pacific. Maps: Communications centers hit in the Balkans; Crimea. Includes 7 photographs. Back: Smoke. Description of 4 ways to produce smoke for combat purposes. 1 illustration. 9 photographs.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 290th week of the war, 172nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: U.S. Fleet Active; Alies Race Through Reich - Soviets Strike Toward Austria Maps: Allies race through Reich--Soviets strike toward Austria [Germany], Pacific fleet action, Budapest to Vienna. Inset map: The Ruhr. Back: Color photograph of a flame-throwing tank is accompanied by text highlighting research and development to produce new weapons.