You limited your search to:
- The Manganese Industry of the U.S.S.R.
- No Description
- The Chromium Industry of the U.S.S.R.
- Report discussing the production and export or chromite from the U.S.S.R, including an overview of the industry (raw material base, mining and processing facilities, foreign trade, and policies and programs controlling its operations) as well as observations on the outlook for the future.
- Scientific-Information Centers in the U.S.A. and the U.S.S.R
- From foreword: This report provides a review of the Soviet and U.S. technical information systems.
- Properties of Typical Crude Oils From Fields of the Eastern Hemisphere
- From Introduction: "The analyses in this bulletin offer a means for judging the relative values of the foreign crude oils compared with familiar crude oils of the United States that have been analyzed by the Bureau of Mines method."