You limited your search to:
- Influence of the Tractor on Use of Horses
- This bulletin promotes the use of tractors on farms in the Corn Belt of the United States in order to increase agricultural productivity. It discusses the possible uses of tractors and the displacement of horses on farms.
- Beef Production in the Corn Belt
- This bulletin discusses beef production in the Corn Belt of the United States with special regard to feed preparation, cattle selection, and methods for fattening cattle.
- The Hard Red Winter Wheats
- This bulletin discusses the classes and varieties of hard red winter wheats and the areas in which they are successfully grown. Among the varieties discussed are Turkey, Kharkof, Kanred, Blackhull, Minturki, and Baeska.
- Review of State Mine Inspector's Reports as They Relate to Accidents from Falls of Roof
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines over state mine inspection reports from 19 U.S. states. The information in the reports includes details of accidents, locations that specific accidents occurred, and proposed remedies for prevention of future accidents. This report includes tables.