You limited your search to:
- Review of State Mine Inspector's Reports as They Relate to Accidents from Falls of Roof
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines over state mine inspection reports from 19 U.S. states. The information in the reports includes details of accidents, locations that specific accidents occurred, and proposed remedies for prevention of future accidents. This report includes tables.
- United States Earthquakes, 1938
- Report discussing earthquake activity in the United States during 1938. The report is broken down by regions and has sections for specific earthquakes.
- Annual Report of Research and Technologic Work on Coal: Fiscal Year 1941
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the annual report over the research and technology of coal during 1941. As stated in the foreword, "these investigations increase our fund of exact knowledge on the properties and composition of American coals and lead to better methods in mining, preparing, storing, and utilizing coal" (p. 4). This report includes tables, illustrations, photographs, and a map.