You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, November 15, 1943 : week of November 4 to November 11, 218th week of the war, 100th week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Russia, Italy, Air offensive, Southwest Pacific, China-Burma, Submarines, Greenland. Maps: Eastern Front, Advance toward Rome, Southwest Pacific. Photographs: Moving into Lae, New Guinea; Jap bases in the South and Southwest Pacific; Rocket glider used against Allied ships during the invasion of Italy; Germans trying to hold up the advance of the Allied Fifth Army on the Naples-Benevento Road fastened these aerial bombs to notched trees; Italian bombs unloaded from a rail car at an airfield captured in Italy. Back: U.S. Army ribbons representing decorations and awards. Includes a large color illustration of the Medal of Honor.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 233rd week of the war, 115th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, Air war, Burma, USSR. Maps show air attacks from London to various sites in Germany; New Ireland; south Pacific; Truk Is. Includes photographs: "Island forts", Marine corps set up radio telephone sets at Roi Island, Leathernecks set up machine guns immediately upon landing, All-Negro Ninety-Ninth Fighter Squadron at Anzio, German prisoners disembark from an LST to a prison camp, wounded female Jugoslav guerillas arrive in Malta, General Sir Harold Alexander chats with Yank rangers near Cisterno. Back: Text states "In Mein Kampf, Hitler stated that his plan was to destroy France first, then England, after which he would have the United States cornered without a fight!."
- APEC and Free Trade in the Asia Pacific
- This report discusses the summit held by President Bill Clinton and other leaders of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) on November 19, 1995. The report discusses the primary reason for the summit, an Action Agenda intended to lead to free and open trade and investment among its members. The report also discusses how APEC countries were divided on certain issues going into this summit.