You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, December 6, 1943 : week of November 25 to December 2, 221st week of the war, 103rd week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, USSR, Germany, Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, China, Plans. Inset maps: central Italy, northeast New Guinea, Action areas in central and southwest Pacific, Truk Is., Nauru, Wotje, Jaluit, Makin, Tarawa. Photographs: Australian Air Force Beaufighter, Sgt. Ben Kuroki of Hershey, Nebraska, Captured Soviet equipment, Rescued blindfolded Nazi. German built road in Isernia. Back: Text and 11 illustrations highlight the 11 general orders that must be known by sentinels.
- Newsmap. Monday, November 29, 1943 : week of November 18 to November 25, 220th week of the war, 102nd week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR; New Guinea; Gilbert and Marshall Islands; Bougainville; Air Offensive; Italy. Maps: Berlin; Global map. Inset map: Areas under Jap Control. Photograph: An American Army Signal Corps telephone lineman repairs a line in Capriatti. Back : Surprise... a powerful weapon. Photographic sequence of a hatchet attack on a Nazi soldier illustrates text urging whole-hearted cooperation of all to guard military information.
- Newsmap. Monday, August 31, 1942 : week of August 21 to August 28
- Text describes action on various war fronts: New phase, Solomon Islands, Gilbert Islands, East Indies, China, Burma, Russia, Iraq and Iran, Mediterranean, Western Europe, Brazil. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show Battle for the Hangchow-Nanchang Railway; Southern Russia. Includes photographs: A Maori's best friend; Dive bomber tail brake; Vought-Sikorsky helicopter; Back from Dieppe; The run to Malta; Airborne command lands.