You limited your search to:
- The soil that went to town.
- Describes the problem of soil erosion and methods for its prevention, in an elementary story format.
- Price programs.
- Provides detailed descriptions of several price support programs of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. A large appendix includes information about federal agencies which administer price programs.
- From the dust of the earth.
- Describes how the things people enjoy in everyday life come from the soil, either directly or indirectly, and the value of participating in soil conservation.
- Food values in common portions.
- Provides composition tables for a variety of foods, and a table of daily dietary allowances for adults and children.