You limited your search to:
- Wings over America : Air Corps, U.S. Army.
- Color image of four U.S. Army airplanes in flight and a large bald eagle in flight among the planes. The eagle has the same star symbol of the Army Air Force on the underside of its wings as is on the airplane wings.
- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth.
- Portrait of Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, Queen Elizabeth [later known as Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother], Consort of King George VI of England. She wears six strands of pearls, a tiara, and an embroidered dress with three decorations attached to it. One decoration is the Family Order of King George VI, which features a portrait of the King. The decoration on her left breast is the Garter Star, which features St. George's cross.
- Follow me! : men 18-19, these can be yours-- apply now at any U.S. Army recruiting and induction station.
- Black & white photograph on a yellow background. A soldier climbs a hill, his arm raised as if to wave a group onward. At right is an inset titled, "These can be yours". It shows the insignia and monthly base pay for each Army grade (rank).
- America will be as strong as her women.
- Charcoal sketch of a woman holding up a young girl.