You limited your search to:
- Newsmap for the Armed Forces : Moscow conference decisions
- Front: Text describes 5 Moscow conference decisions. Maps: Moscow conference decisions as reflected on the global map. Includes photograph of Ernest Bevin (Britain), V. M. Molotov (Russia) and James F. Byrnes (U.S.) Back: Reenlistment. List of reasons to reenlist. Charts of income and retirement income for enlisted classes.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 27, 1943 : week of September 16 to September 23, 211th week of the war, 93rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Sardinia and Corsica, Russia, Southwest pacific, Dodecanese Is., Gilbert Is., Yugoslavia. Maps show Russian front; European fronts; Jap-controlled territory in Southwest Pacific. Inset map shows battle line of Russian front on July 5th. Includes 7 photographs of war action. Back: Progress of the War : Report from the Chief of Staff to the Secretary of War : 1 July 1941 to 30 June 1943. Extensive text with 2 maps: Deployment of American troops; Time and space chart: air and water logistics.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 20, 1943 : week of September 9 to September 16, 210th week of the war, 92nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Italian fleet, Mussolini, Russia, Rhodes, New Guinea, Paramushiro. Inset maps of Eastern Europe from France to Turkey and of Papua, Northeast New Guinea and New Britain. Includes photographs and captions "released by the Nazis and received in the United States through neutral Portugal and Sweden." Back: Battleground in Italy. Map of Italy with inset map of the countries surrounding Italy.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 4, 1942 : week of April 24 to May 1
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Japs advance to Lashio -- Allies raid Lae -- Japs attack in China -- Malta sends greetings -- Hitler in Detroit from Moscow -- Yanks in New Caledonia -- Gen. George killed -- Fourth registration -- President calls nation to new sacrifice -- Price control fixed -- Rescued crew hits sub -- U.S. movies bootlegged -- Home worries Hitler -- Eastern seaboard put under Army safeguard -- RAF 'second front' opens -- Malta stiffens fight -- Greek guerillas active -- Red commandos strike Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset map shows areas of heaviest rainfall around the Bay of Bengal. Photographs: Fortresses roamed from Australia -- Maj. Gen. Patch Jr. -- Brig. Gen. Harold H. George -- Ways will be found to deliver the planes -- The gun crew got the range -- Lt. Gen. Drum -- Germans reported Red armoured trains -- Training of U.S. Army glider pilots.