You limited your search to:
- Coal-Mine Accidents in the United States and Foreign Countries
- From Introduction: "The lack of comparable and accurate statistics of coal-mine accidents in the united States as a whole led the Bureau of Mines in 1911 to undertake the collection of such data. The mining departments of the leading foreign coal-producing countries have long taken cognizance of the importance of statistics. The bureau feels that in presenting the tables embodied in this report it is offering the and comparable statistics of coal-min accidents for the country as a whole that have ever been published."
- Notes on the Use of Low-Grade Fuel in Europe
- Technical paper issued by the Bureau of Mines over studies of low-grade fuel use in Europe. The results of the studies are presented and discussed. This paper includes tables, and illustrations.
- Symposium on the Reprocessing of Irradiated Fuels, Held at Brussels, Belgium, May 20-25, 1957: Book 1, Sessions 1, 2, and 3
- Background: The series of papers in this session will treat an area of separations development capable of immediate application to the design and operation of facilities for reprocessing irradiated reactor fuels.