You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 250th week of the war, 132nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: France ; Marianas ; Biak ; Japan ; Italy ; Eastern Front ; China ; Southeast Asia. Maps: [Eastern Hemisphere] ; Italy ; Liberated Area of France ; Karelian Isthmus ; [American Advance on Saipan]. Back: Map of the Far East, copyright, National Geographic Society, used by special permission. Scale [ca. 1:10,000,000]. "International Boundaries as of Sept. 1, 1939, the day Germany invaded Poland." Transverse Polyconic Projection.
- Newsmap. Monday, December 27, 1943 : week of December 16 to December 22, 224th week of the war, 106th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR, Southwest Pacific, Italy, Air offensive, Yugoslavia. Maps: Eastern front; Netherlands Indies; Southwest New Britain. Photographs: French troops of 2nd Moroccan Division fight in Italy; Half-track loaded with Frenchmen crosses the Volturno; French First Armored Division during maneuvers; B-25 Mitchell bomber; 75mm shell for the cannon on the Mitchell bomber; Japanese destroyer after being hit by shells from the Mitchell bomber; Gen. Bernard Montgomery commander of the British Eighth Army explains battle strategy to Soviet generals: Maj. Gen. Vasiliev and Maj. Gen. Solodvnik. Back: Map showing Japanese controlled areas. Inset maps illustrate Japanese territorial acquisitions over time. Includes "Text of the general statement issued after the Cairo conference attended by President Roosevelt, Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek and Prime Minister Churchill, together with their respective military and diplomatic advisers."
- Newsmap. Monday, June 15, 1942 : week of June 5 to June 12
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Midway, China, India, Libya, RAF, Australia, Madagascar, East Indies, Russia; The second front: Allies, production. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show Russian Front; Midway Islands; Battle of Libya. Includes 15 photographs. Back: Color illustration of a German Gruppe. Text and drawings detailing the organization, uniforms, insignia and weapons of the basic German army unit.