You limited your search to:
- Corn, milo, and kafir in the southern Great Plains area : relation of cultural methods to production.
- Presents the results of agricultural experiments studying production methods for corn, milo, and kafir. The studies were conducted at field stations in Garden City, Kansas; Dalhart, Texas; and Amarillo, Texas.
- Describes fleas, their hosts and biting habits, their lifespans and breeding habits, the spreading of diseases, and the methods for combating the pest.
- Notes on frost.
- Discusses the seasons of frost and how frost is formed, protection from frosts in various circumstances, and general observations.
- Weeds used in medicine.
- Lists and describes plants that are useful in "crude medicine" (or botanical medicine) to help the reader identify and use them.