You limited your search to:
- The Agricultural Outlook: March 20, 1915
- Bulletin issued by the U. S. Department of Agriculture discussing the status of agricultural production in the United States during March 1915, including forecasts for crop yields and livestock reports.
- Compilation of War Laws of the Various States and Insular Possessions
- Text containing the laws related to World War I that were enacted within the United States and possessions in the Caribbean. Summaries of the laws are organized by topic, which are listed alphabetically in the table of contents (pp. 5-6). Index starts on page 185
- Some Engineering Problems of the Panama Canal in Their Relation to Geology and Topography
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over issues encountered during construction of the Panama Canal. As stated in the introduction, "this report aims to discuss, from the viewpoint of the mining geologist, the bearing of topographic and geologic conditions on certain problems that arose in the construction of the Panama Canal" (p. 7). This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.