You limited your search to:
- The Gasoline Situation
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines discussing the demands on the oil industry due to an increase in automobiles in the United States. Improvements in drilling methods and refinery practices are presented. This report includes a table.
- The Legendary "White Metal" and its "Ore"
- Report concerning stories about claims of a "white metal" extracted from an "ore" found packed around pieces of iron or steel. It includes information about various tests conducted about the validity of these claims and their findings.
- Review of State Mine Inspector's Reports as They Relate to Accidents from Falls of Roof
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines over state mine inspection reports from 19 U.S. states. The information in the reports includes details of accidents, locations that specific accidents occurred, and proposed remedies for prevention of future accidents. This report includes tables.