You limited your search to:
- Drilling and Dustiness of Metal-Mine Air
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on the air quality in metal-mines after using wet drills. Dust samples are collected and compared to samples collected from similar metal-mines in South Africa and Australia. This report includes tables.
- Index of Selected Gasification Patents (In Three Parts): [Part] 2. United Kingdon, Australian, Canadian, and South African Patents
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over patents related to the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Details of the patents are presented and discussed. This report includes illustrations.
- Oil-Shale Operations in New South Wales, Australia
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on the oil-shale operations at New South Wales, Australia in 1947. The methods, and types of equipment used are presented. The report includes maps, photographs, and illustrations of the oil-shale refinery.
- World Survey of Tantalum Ore
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the occurrences of tantalum in different areas of the world. The tantalum deposits are described in reference to each individual country that it is found in. This report includes maps, tables, and illustrations.