You limited your search to:
- Fallout Program Quarterly Summary Report (March 1, 1964 through June 1, 1964)
- Report that summarizes multiple laboratories' reports on global fallout deposition. Reports include data on Strontium-90 deposition recorded by the Health and Safety Laboratory, data from other laboratories, related interpretive reports, and recent publications related to fallout.
- HASL Contributions to the Study of Fallout in Food Chains
- Report compiling data from previous HASL reports regarding the radioactive contamination of foods. Individual food items as well as total diets are analyzed.
- Spin-Tunnel Investigation of a 1/28-Scale Model of a Subsonic Attack Airplane
- An investigation has been made of a 1/28-scale model of the Grumman A-6A airplane in the Langley spin tunnel. The erect spin and recovery characteristics of the model were determined for the flight design gross weight loading and for a loading with full internal fuel and empty external wing fuel tanks. The effects of extending slats and deflecting flaps were investigated. Inverted-spin and recovery characteristics of the model were determined for the flight design gross weight loading. The size of the spin-recovery tail parachute necessary to insure satisfactory spin-recovery was determined, and the effect of firing wing-mounded rockets during spins was investigated.
- Tables of Chemical Kinetics : Homogeneous Reactions (Supplementary Tables)
- No Description