You limited your search to:
- Analyses of Mine and Car Samples of Coal Collected in the Fiscal Years 1911 to 1913
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over analyses of coal samples collected from 1911 to 1913. The analyses and descriptions of the samples are presented and discussed. This report includes tables, and illustrations.
- Hydraulic Mine Filling: Its Use in the Pennsylvania Anthracite Fields, A Preliminary Report
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over studies conducted on hydraulic mine filling. The different uses of this type of mine filling are discussed. This report includes tables, and illustrations.
- Mining Conditions Under the City of Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Bulletin issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines regarding the conditions of the mines beneath the city of Scranton, Pennsylvania, including suggestions about methods to continue excavating coal while preserving the structural integrity of the city's foundation.
- Notes on Explosive Mine Gases and Dusts: With Special Reference to Explosions in the Monongah, Darr, and Naomi Coal Mines
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines discussing coal mining gas and dust explosions, specifically those at the Monongah, Darr, and Naomi mines of Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Studies on mine explosions, as well as methods and analyses are presented. This report includes tables, and an illustration.