You limited your search to:
- Comparative Yields of Light Oil, Tar, and Constituents from Carbonization Tests at 800 Degrees, 900 Degrees, and 1,000 Degrees Celsius
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on testing done on a variety of American coals collected from 32 coal beds across the country. The carbonizing properties of samples tested at 3 different temperatures are presented. This report includes tables, and graphs.
- Review of State Mine Inspector's Reports as They Relate to Accidents from Falls of Roof
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines over state mine inspection reports from 19 U.S. states. The information in the reports includes details of accidents, locations that specific accidents occurred, and proposed remedies for prevention of future accidents. This report includes tables.
- Thickness of Bituminous Coal and Lignite Seams Mined in the United States in 1945
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing bituminous coal and lignite seams found in the United States. The thickness of seams from several U.S. states is compared, as well as the mining methods employed. This report includes maps, tables, and illustrations.