You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 233rd week of the war, 115th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, Air war, Burma, USSR. Maps show air attacks from London to various sites in Germany; New Ireland; south Pacific; Truk Is. Includes photographs: "Island forts", Marine corps set up radio telephone sets at Roi Island, Leathernecks set up machine guns immediately upon landing, All-Negro Ninety-Ninth Fighter Squadron at Anzio, German prisoners disembark from an LST to a prison camp, wounded female Jugoslav guerillas arrive in Malta, General Sir Harold Alexander chats with Yank rangers near Cisterno. Back: Text states "In Mein Kampf, Hitler stated that his plan was to destroy France first, then England, after which he would have the United States cornered without a fight!."
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 250th week of the war, 132nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: France ; Marianas ; Biak ; Japan ; Italy ; Eastern Front ; China ; Southeast Asia. Maps: [Eastern Hemisphere] ; Italy ; Liberated Area of France ; Karelian Isthmus ; [American Advance on Saipan]. Back: Map of the Far East, copyright, National Geographic Society, used by special permission. Scale [ca. 1:10,000,000]. "International Boundaries as of Sept. 1, 1939, the day Germany invaded Poland." Transverse Polyconic Projection.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 288th week of the war, 170th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Americans Cross Rhine; New Philippine Landings; Allies in Mandalay. Maps: Red Army menaces Oder line, Road to Mandalay, Mindanao P.I. Includes distance scale from Linz east to Berlin and from Zehden west to Berlin. Back: Map of the Pacific and the Far East. Inset maps: Ryukyu Retto, Okinawa, Saipan, Iwo-Jima, Paramushiru, Chisima Retto (Kurile Is.).