You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 241st week of the war, 123rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Eastern front; Italy; air war; Southeast Asia; Pacific. Maps: Communications centers hit in the Balkans; Crimea. Includes 7 photographs. Back: Smoke. Description of 4 ways to produce smoke for combat purposes. 1 illustration. 9 photographs.
- Newsmap. Monday, January 17, 1944 : week of January 6 to January 13, 227th week of the war, 109th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR, Burma, Air war, Italy, Southwest Pacific, Yugoslavia, Jet plane. Map inset: Enemy controlled areas across the globe Photographs: Chinese workers and soldiers pack dirt for an airfield in southeastern China; WACs Capt. Elizabeth Lutze, Sheboygan, Wis., Lt. Sally Dean, Battle Creek, Mich. and Flight officer Margaret Maude, WAAF, London, pause behind a sacred cow lying in front of a bazaar in Delhi, India; U.S. engineers supervise the building of the new Ledo Road in northern Burma; Lt. Gen. Krueger watches the plane taking Gen. Marshall back to the U.S.; Gen. Marshall confers with Gen. Sir Thomas Blamey; Gen. George C. Marshall with Lieut. Gen. George C. Kenney, Maj. Gen. S.J. Chamberlain, Lieut. Gen. Walter Krueger, Gen. Marshall and Gen. MacArthur; Logone, Italy during a battle between Fifth Army artillery and German forces; Soldiers look for salvage in a pile of shell cases and containers following a barrage against German positions in Cassino; American soldiers of the Fifth Army repair a tank motor near battle lines. Back: Map of Southeast Asia.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 13, 1943 : week of September 2 to September 9, 209th week of the war, 91st week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Yugoslavia, Air offensive, Southwest Pacific, Russia. Maps show military activities in Eurasia and New Guinea near Salamaua with boxed text highlighting action. Photograph: A story of blood [American soldier receives a transfusion while lying on the street in Santa Agata, Sicily while townspeople look on]. Back: Something money can't buy - United States Army tradition! Illustration shows service ribbons of service medals. Text describes the purpose and conditions of award of service medals.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 27, 1943 : week of September 16 to September 23, 211th week of the war, 93rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, Sardinia and Corsica, Russia, Southwest pacific, Dodecanese Is., Gilbert Is., Yugoslavia. Maps show Russian front; European fronts; Jap-controlled territory in Southwest Pacific. Inset map shows battle line of Russian front on July 5th. Includes 7 photographs of war action. Back: Progress of the War : Report from the Chief of Staff to the Secretary of War : 1 July 1941 to 30 June 1943. Extensive text with 2 maps: Deployment of American troops; Time and space chart: air and water logistics.