You limited your search to:
- Experiment Station Record, Volume 15, 1903-1904
- Volume provides abstracts of agricultural experiments conducted during the year. Also includes statistics, convention reports, bulletins, and bibliographies. Name and subject indexes start on page 1141.
- General Index to Experiment Station Record Volumes 13-25, 1901-1911
- A topical, alphabetically arranged index to volumes 13-25 including experiment station records, publications reviewed, and foreign publications. In has a 'Consolidated Table of Contents' which lists all editorial notes and publications of the experiment stations and Department of Agriculture from the referenced volumes
- A Treaty of Peace between the United States and Spain. Message from the President of the United States, Transmitting a Treaty of Peace between the United States and Spain, Signed at the City of Paris, on December 10, 1898.
- Book containing the text of the Treaty of Paris (1898) and accompanying papers, including statements from government officials, protocols from the conferences in Paris, France, and reports on colonies, protectorates, and states acquired by the United States via the treaty.