You limited your search to:
- A Domestic Proposal to Revive the Hague Judgements Convention: How to Stop Worrying about Streams, Trickles, Asymmetry, and a Lack of Reciprocity
- Article on a domestic proposal to revive the Hague Judgements Convention and how to stop worrying about streams, trickles, asymmetry, and a lack of reciprocity.
- The E-FAC: One Year Later
- This article discusses the Florida Administrative Register (FAR) and the Florida Administrative Code (FAC) one year after changes were made by the Florida Legislature.
- Indexing Open Access Law Journals... or Maybe Not
- Article discussing research on the indexing of open access law journals, and the effects of a lack of indexing.
- Why a New Law School and Why Now? Speech to the Business Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association
- This invited speech was delivered to the Business Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association. The speech addresses why the new UNT Dallas College of Law is being created and why now. The new UNT Dallas College of Law is anticipated to open in August 2014.