You limited your search to:
- [Temple Doors]
- Photograph of temple doors in the Yakushiji Temple Complex in Nara, Japan. Four doors are visible in the foreground down an open hallway. Shoes are visible outside the doors. Trees are visible in the background.
- [Temple Hieroglyphics]
- Photograph of a wall detail in the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut of Deir el-Bahri, Egypt. The stone wall is decorated with colorful hieroglyphics. A large seated figure is depicted in the bottom right portion of the panel. Two stone columns are visible on both sides of the photograph.
- [Temple of Hatshepsut]
- Photograph of the Temple of Hatshepsut built in honor of Amun in Deir el-Bahri, Egypt. In the foreground, two rows of columns are visible on each side of the image frame. At the end of the rows, a doorway is visible. The doorway is cut into the stone wall that is decorated with colorful hieroglyphics.
- [Temple of Ramses III]
- Photograph of the Temple of Ramses III in Medinet Habu, Egypt. Four stone columns are visible in the foreground with a passageway in the center. The columns are decorated with hieroglyphics. A figure in a blue robe is visible on the ramp leading up to the passage in the foreground. The hillside is visible in the background through the passageway.
- Photograph of Tokyo, Japan from the window of a train. Rows of buildings with different colored roofs span from foreground to background.
- two leaves from Shahnama (Book of Kings) written by Abu'l-Qasim Manur Firdawsi
Access: Use of this item is restricted to the UNT Community.
The two-leaf spread has a wide, patterned border. In the center, many people are engaged in activities. Small scenes are arranged around the large center scene.
- [Wooden house]
- Photograph of a wooden house in Kyoto, Japan. A section of the house is visible in the foreground. The houses is constructed of thin wooden slats.