You limited your search to:
- Pair of heeled pumps of red calf leather. Designed with squared toes, the uppers are constructed to create a high instep tongue with red elastic at sides, and a red leather band across instep and tongue, secured with a small buckle covered with same leather. The cylindrical heel is covered by same red leather. Maker's label inside: "Created by / Navaton / Made in Spain" Stamped inside: "500 772 6 1/2"
- Pumps of dark wine/burgundy/red-brown leather. The shoes are designed with pointed toes and a rounded vamp. The plain uppers have a thin "mary jane" strap across ankle, with small gold buckle at outside edge. The high, continental heels are elongated, appearing as a thick spike or stiletto, and are covered in the same leather. Lined in beige leather. Designer's stamp in both: "Charles Jourdan / Made in Spain Parallele" Stamped inside: "2319 4 AA 8" Stamped on sole: "Leather / Leder / Cuir / Made in / Spain".
- Pair of cream pumps. Designed with rounded toe, the shoes are of a cream mesh with embroidered with floral motifs, giving a lace effect. The high heel is covered in cream satin, and tapers to base. Stamped inside: "Arsho for / Shoe Biz" Stamped on soles: "Leather / Leder / Cuir / Made in Spain" and "7 1/2 B"
- Ensemble - Coat and Dress
- Ensemble of printed silk. The full-length dress is of silk with a printed design of abstract flower forms in red, blue, purple, white, yellow and green on a black ground. It has a rounded neckline and long sleeves which have fabric covered snaps at the wrists. The bodice is seamed and fitted, and the skirt is slightly A-line, flaring to hem. Center back closure, top third is hook-and-eyes, the lower two-thirds is a zipper. The dress is fully lined in black silk. Designer's label sewn inside bodice near waist: "Givenchy". Underneath label is a second label with handwritten notation "48245". The matching coat is of the same print on a heavier weight silk. It is full-length, with a standing collar which has internal wiring for support. The sleeves are full-length, and it has a center front opening which secures with a single fabric-covered snap just below collar. The coat is unlined. Designer's label sewn inside coat at right near waist: "Givenchy". Underneath label is a second label with handwritten notation "48246" This ensemble was made for the donor to wear to the wedding of Maria del Carmen Martinez-Bordiu y Franco, (1951- ) granddaughter of General Franco, to Don Alfonso, Duke of Anjou and Cádiz (1936 - 1989), son of Infante Jaime of Spain, Duke of Segovia and grandson of King Alfonso XIII of Spain. The wedding took place in the chapel of El Pardo Palace, Madrid, on 8th March 1972. The donor noted: "It was designed by Monsieur Givenchy especially for me. Balenciaga was alive, though he had closed his house, and Givenchy consulted with him on this outfit. You can see Balenciaga's line to it. ... Givenchy had the two distinct fabrics printed in the same design -- one for dress and one for coat. He said it must look like the light shining through the stained glass windows of the Chapel." The ensemble has a matching pair of shoes by Roger Viver made of fabric in the same print.