You limited your search to:
- Dress of red chiffon, sequins and beading. The bodice of the dress is of draped red chiffon with deep V-neckline at front and shawl collar with deep drape at back. The long, full sleeves gather into tight cuffs, each having four red chiffon covered domed buttons and red fabric loops. At the natural waist of the dress is a horizontally ruched band which gives the effect of a sash of the same material, with simulated bow and trailing ends. The bodice simulates a wrap dress, with one side of the collar ends becoming part of the bow of the sash, and the other securing inside with a snap. The bow conceals three hook-and-eye closures and the top of the zipper closure. The short skirt is completely covered with sequins and beads. Black sequins run in horizontal and vertical bands forming a grid/trellis pattern. The vertical rectangular spaces within the grid are filled with rectangles of sequins in green, black, white and orange/red, or with tubular beads in white/iridescent, gray and yellow. There are also scattered irregular patches of orange white or green sequins on the black sequin grid. The skirt is lined in black fabric. Designer's label sewn inside at right neckline: "Arnold Scaasi"; pinned-in label at hem with hand-written notation: "5019" From Scaasi's Fall 1990 collection.
- Ensemble - Blouse and Pants
- Ensemble. Blouse/Top of black satin, slightly cropped, with short sleeves. Top is covered in sequins in wide horizontal black bands, red bands, and "plaid" band of bugle beads and smaller sequins. Wide red bands at sleeve ends. Pointed black satin collar and placket center front opening with 4 faceted, conical clear jeweled buttons. Lined in black satin. Designer's label at center back neckline: "Geoffrey Beene / New York" Pants of black synthetic fiber. Full-length. High waisted; higher at front than back. Slit pockets at sides, with large pocket flaps, with a matching jewel button at each lower corner. Center back zipper. Lined in black crepe. Designer's label at inside back waistband, near zipper: "Geoffrey Beene / New York" Size label: "4" Care label: "Dry Clean / Only" Union label.
- Evening Dress and Jacket Ensemble
- Evening ensemble. A) Evening dress of white crocheted silk floral lace over ivory chiffon. The full-length strapless sheath dress has a body-skimming silhouette and a straight-line upper edge at bust trimmed with a band of ivory satin. Hemline dips at back, and creates a very slight train effect. Size 8 B) Jacket of double faced ivory silk satin with open-front and shawl collar which extends to waist-length hem. Long dolman sleeves extend to hem with gauntlet cuff with 2 ½” slit. Size 6 Designer's label: "Pamela Dennis / New York"
- Evening Ensemble
- Evening ensemble. A) Bustier bodice of white lace. Cropped. Black organza lower "skirt" to bodice. Wide band of lace at top, attached in four places (perhaps for arms or shoulders). Center back zipper closure. Designer's label: "Oscar de la Renta" and "Made in USA" tag; Size label: "6" B) Skirt of ruffled black net. Full length. Inner full organza skirt with wide hem band of horsehair stiffener. Outer full skirt of black net with 21 (?) layers of ruffled black dotted net. C) Belt of black leather, covered in black fabric. Black fabric covered square buckle. Stamped on reverse: "4 Oscar de la Renta 717"