You limited your search to:
- Ensemble - Japanese Traditional Ensemble
- Complete "Geisha" traditional Japanese women's ensemble, of the Kyoto style. The complete ensemble includes various under garments and accessories not seen in images, as well as primary components: Kimono - Salmon colored polyester outer garment with woven geometric design ground decorated with cherry blossoms, mums, and other flowers. Applique of flowers across back of neck/right shoulders. Hand sewn, this is a "Spring" kimono.; Obi of white, silver, and orange brocade; Sash of pink and white shibori; Obi Jimi braided orange cord belt to tie around obi; Tabi socks; Geta sandals (not in images); Fan, and traditional wig, embellished with artificial flowers.
- Hat of natural straw. The conical hat has a rounded top, and a "waist" part way down where the curve of the hat changes. The entire hat is overlaid with bands of colored raffia (blue; white; yellow; orange; dark blue; purple; and green) extending from the top of the crown to the brim. From the top of the hat extends a tassel/streamers of the same strands of raffia. Unlined, with white inner hatband, and a white string attached to help secure hat to wearer's head. Label attached to back of crown: "Made in Japan" Written on inner headband in blue marker: "77 [illeg]"
- Shoes - Japanese Traditional Ensemble
- Pair of Geta. The sandals are straight last, with thick white plastic soles, having horizontal bands of orange in two shades. Orange and white straps to fit between toe and back to sides of foot.
- Wedding Kimono
- Woman's uchikake kimono of off-white damask silk with background pattern of stylized cranes in diamond frames. The full-length kimono has long sleeves, and is embellished with gold and silver couched embroidery throughout of large leaf forms on upper part of garment, and of geometric shapes on lower part. The kimono has a rolled and padded hem, which reveals the red silk lining.