You limited your search to:
- Day Dress
- Day dress of white sateen cotton. Sleeveless with square yoked bodice and triangular gussets at underarm. Knee-length. Below bust, down to hem, are horizontal lines of top-stitching every 2". Two square front patch pockets at hips. Skirt flares out from below bust to hem. At center front is a 4" long decorative, white plastic zipper, below is a small white "AC" logo in vinyl. Back zipper closure with hook & eye. Unlined. Designer's label inside back by zipper: "Courrèges / Paris / made in france, Style number stamped on designer's label: "0032354". Fabric/care label attached below designer's label: "Fabrique in France / Made in France / Dry Clean Only / No Bleach Do Not Iron / Nettoyer Par Un Teinturier / Tout Detergent Industriel Interdit / Repassage Deconseille / [symbols for cleaning] / Modele/Style 14 / Coloris/Color Blanc White / Taille/Size B / 100% Cotton Cotton 100% / Garniture/Ornament / 100% Polyvinyl Saran 100%"
- Dress of brown/beige coffee-colored wool. The short, A-line dress with shallow boat-neckline, short, cap-sleeves. Front and back of dress with diamond-shaped motif created by slot seams with cream background/under layer. Similar seaming across top of sleeves and joining diamond motifs around sides. Center back zipper with hook-and-eye at neckline. Lined in off-white silk(?). Designer's label: "Jean Marie Armand / Paris / Made in France" Retailer's label: "Made in France especially for / Neiman-Marcus"
- Ensemble - Bodystocking, Mini-Skirt and Belt
- Ensemble consisting of three pieces. Full-length bodystocking is of heavy ivory wool knit, in a ribbed pattern running vertically throughout body and legs, and horizontally around arms. The garment has a turtle-neck and wide flaring cuffs at legs. Center back zipper opening from top of turtle-neck to mid-back. The black double knit wool micro-mini-skirt has four over-sized belt loops with pointed ends, and center back zipper closure. The ensemble includes a wide black patent-leather belt which secures with concealed snaps. Bodystocking has two labels. Designer's label inside at back near zipper: "Pierre Cardin / Paris New York"; Material/size label on opposite side: "100% / Wool / L" The skirt has no labels. The belt is stamped on reverse: "12 1851" From the Fall 1969/1970 season. Records indicate that the ensemble was originally offered in the Maisonette Room of Neiman-Marcus.
- Hat of ivory leather. Narrow brim curves up in back and down in front. High cylindrical crown. Entire hat has horizontal top stitching with exception of narrow hatband. Lined in pink silk with white grosgrain ribbon inner headband. Designer's label: "Yves Saint Laurent / Paris Chicago" Size tag at left of designer's label: "22"