You limited your search to:
- Ensemble - Jacket and Dress
- Daytime ensemble. A) Dress of orange silk with white embroidered polka dots. Sleeveless. Wide, rounded/modified bateau neckline scooped lower in back. Gathered waist, A-line skirt, knee length with two side seam pockets. Center back lapped zipper closure. Bodice lined in orange silk. Skirt lined in cream silk. Designer's label at center back seam near hem: "Norman Norell / New York" B) Jacket of orange silk with white embroidered polka dots. Jewel neckline with mandarin collar. Three-quarter length set-in sleeves. Center front opening with three over-sized ivory silken looped "pompom" buttons. Bound buttonholes. Two snap closures at neckline and two hook & bar closures at hemline. Lined in orange silk. Designer's label at center back neckline: "Norman Norell / New York" Retailer's label below designer's label: "Howard Wolf / Dallas New York" C) Belt of ivory satin ribbon. 2-1/2 inches wide with 3/4 inch fraying at ends.
- Hat of plastic-coated paper. The hat is of novelty design, with a square crown of flame pink/orange with faint stripes/brick pattern, which is open along the vertical corners. The mostly-oval brim of the same material is set off-center, widest part from side to side, but with more brim at front than back. At front left, the brim extends and detaches from hat to hang down at side. At end of extension is cluster of petal forms made of the same material and a white version of same material. Around the base of the crown is a "hatband" formed of dense clusters of the same petals. The underside of the brim is of the flame pink/orange, while the inside of the crown is white. Around the inside base of the crown is a band of white grosgrain ribbon. Designer's label inside at base of crown: "Sue Dooley / Dallas"
- Slouch hat of plastic-coated paper. The high, cylindrical crown is of aqua blue, with "squashed" sides. At base of crown is think neon orange hatband tied with bow at right side near front. Medium-wide brim of pale green curves out and down, and is decorated with concentric bands of stitching. Edge and underside of brim faced with same blue as crown. At back of hat, under brim at edge, is a small bow of the orange neon material. Inside of crown is lined(?) with the pale green of the upper part of the brim. Around inside base of crown is band of white grosgrain ribbon. Designer's label at inside back of lower edge of crown: "Sue Dooley / Dallas"
- Jumpsuit of pink, yellow, green and blue horizontal striped paper. The full-length rayon fiber remay paper pantsuit has olive green, pink, blue and tan stripes. Bodice is sleeveless, empire style, with with high rounded neckline and narrow spread collar, with stripes going horizontally. There is a center back zipper closure from the neck to hip-level. Pants are full-length, wide legged palazzo pants with vertical stripes. The pant legs are slit from the hem to mid-calf, and are unhemmed. The piece is lined in a white rayon fiber paper cloth. Retailer's label at inside left beneath the collar: "Change-In-Time / Boutique / Dallas, Texas".