You limited your search to:
- Use of Tranquilizers and Sleeping Pills Among Older Texans
- Article on the use of tranquilizers and sleeping pills among older Texans.
- Utilization of Hospital Services by the Older Adult: A look at today's trends, and projections for tomorrow
- Article on the utilization of hospital services by older adults and a look at today's trends and projections for tomorrow.
- Malnutrition And Food Aid Programs: A Case Study From Guatemala
- This report is on a case study from Guatemala on malnutrition and food aid programs. The purpose of this study is to examine the impact of food aid and/or food aid programs on the nutritional status of its recipients in two regions of Guatemala. From this investigation, empirically-based programmatic statements as to the role of food aid and its impact on human society will be presented.