You limited your search to:
- Z-Interop Interoperability Testing Policies and Procedures: Phase 1 Testing
- This document provides an overview and the details of policies and procedures of the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed Project (referred to as Z-Interop). Specifically, the document lays out the responsibilities and obligations of the Z-Interop testbed and the organizations that participate in interoperability testing. For purposes of this document, Z-Interop staff refers to all members of the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed Project. Z-Interop participant refers to an individual or organization who tests its Z39.50 client or Z39.50 server through the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed.
- Z39.50 for Finding It All
- This presentation discusses using Z39.50. The topics include framing the "finding it all" question, a resource discovery service project, and update on Z39.50 profiles, and the next generation of Z39.50.
- Z39.50 Interoperability Testing Framework for Online Library Catalogs Using Radioactive MARC Records
- This document discusses a Z39.50 Interoperability Testing framework. In a first phase of the Z39.50 Interoperability Testbed, a large dataset of MARC records was used. In this work, the authors are exploring how a set of special, diagnostic MARC records can be developed and used to identify interoperability problems between a Z39.50 client and a Z39.50 server providing access to a database of bibliographic records supporting the search and retrieval functions of an online library catalog. The authors refer to these special, diagnostic records as radioactive MARC records. It discusses the various components and identifies the tasks related to developing and implementing the components.
- ZDoctor Report of SIRSI Indexing Policies for Interoperability Testing: Phase 1 Testing
- This document discusses phase 1 of interoperability testing as part of the Z-Interop project.