You limited your search to:
- Adding a User Developed Vocabulary in DSpace
- This poster discusses user developed vocabulary in DSpace. This poster describes the method of developing the post-controlled vocabulary and connecting it to DSpace, and the test results of the application.
- A DSpace Foundation for a Teaching and Research Commons: The Metadata Education and Research Information Commons
- This poster discusses the Metadata Education and Research Information Commons (MERIC). MERIC originated from an action plan of the Library of Congress and addresses the need to prepare future information professionals to organize and provide access to digital resources.
- An Application Profile Using Darwin Core Rendered in the New Dublin Core Application Profile Framework
- This poster discusses an application profile using Darwin Core rendered in the new Dublin Core application profile framework. This is part of the Apiary Project, a collaboration of the Texas Center for Digital Knowledge at the University of North Texas and the Botanical Research Institute of Texas.
- Preparing, Creating, and Managing a Large Dataset of MARC 21 Records for Research and Analysis
- This poster discusses preparing, creating, and managing a large dataset of MARC 21 records. The MARC Content Designation Utilization (MCDU) Project is examining catalogers' utilization of available MARC 21 content designation (e.g., fields/subfields). A critical component of this project is the development of methods, procedures, and software tools for reliable and valid analyses of the complete WorldCat database of more than 56 million MARC 21 records.