You limited your search to:
- Digital Information Curation for 21st Century Science and Scholarship: Experience-Based Learning for Information Professionals and Disciplinary Researchers
- This paper proposes a project on experience-based learning for information professionals and disciplinary researchers. Proposal written for the Institute of Museum and Library Services' (IMLS) Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program.
- An Event Model for Herbarium Specimen Data in XML Poster Abstract
- This abstract describes a poster about the Apiary Project. The Apiary Project, a collaboration of the Texas Center for Digital Knowledge at the University of North Texas and the Botanical Research Institute of Texas, is building a framework and web-based workflow for the extraction and parsing of herbarium specimen data. The workflow will support the transformation of written or printed specimen data into a high-quality machine-processable XML format. This poster describes an event model that informed the development of the Apiary XML Application Schema
- Social Tagging Bibliography
- This document is an extensive, but not comprehensive, bibliography of articles pertaining to social tagging and library catalogs between 2006-2012, mostly peer-reviewed sources, arranged chronologically.
- Web Archiving Bibliography 2013
- The following document is a bibliography of the field of web archiving. It includes a preface as well as a list of bibliographical resources.