You limited your search to:
- [Review] Collaborate: The Art of We
- Book review discussing "Collaborate: The Art of We," by Dan Sanker, published in 2012.
- [Review] Intellectual Freedom Manual
- This book review discusses the 'Intellectual Freedom Manual', compiled by the Office for Intellectual Freedom (OIF) of the American Library Association. The manual is designed to answer practical questions that confront librarians in applying the principles of intellectual freedom to library service.
- [Review] Social Media for Educators: Strategies and Best Practices
- Book review discussing "Social Media for Educators: Strategies and Best Practices," by Tanya Joosten and published in 2012. The book interweaves theory, applications, and current pedagogical experiences for learning environments.