You limited your search to:
- Enhancing the Undergraduate Research Experience in a Senior Design Context
- This paper discusses enhancing the undergraduate research experience in a senior design context.
- Evaluation Results of an E and ET Education Forum
- This article discusses evaluation results of an Engineering (E) and Engineering Technology (ET) education forum at the University of Houston. A central focus to these discussions revolved around whether Engineering and Engineering Technology exist as separate fields or whether there was value in thinking about them as part of a continuum.
- On B.S.E and B.S.ET for the Engineering Profession
- This article discusses a proposed model for baccalaureate programs for the engineering education. If adopted, the model will result in several benefits including: (1) improved program marketing; (2) increased enrollment and retention rates; and (3) improved human and facility resource utilization at both undergraduate and graduate engineering and engineering technology education.