You limited your search to:
- Evaluation Results of an E and ET Education Forum
- This article discusses evaluation results of an Engineering (E) and Engineering Technology (ET) education forum at the University of Houston. A central focus to these discussions revolved around whether Engineering and Engineering Technology exist as separate fields or whether there was value in thinking about them as part of a continuum.
- A Low-Cost Energy-Efficient Cableless Geophone Unit for Passive Surface Wave Surveys
- This article presents a hardware design for a low-cost energy-efficient geophone system to better facilitate field applications of the passive surface wave survey.
- On B.S.E and B.S.ET for the Engineering Profession
- Article discussing biological systems engineering (B.S.E.) and a proposed model for baccalaureate programs for engineering education.
- Optomechanical Design for Precision Lens Positioning and Mounting
- This article presents a lens positioning and mounting in a few microns accuracy using a kinematic mount module.