You limited your search to:
- Creating a Collaborative Online Project for an MBA Core course
- Poster presented as part of the 2012 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses creating a collaborative online project for an MBA core course. Traditional face-to-face classes offer the rich interactive experience gained through collaborative group projects.
- Adding New Content to MKTG 3700 - Marketing and Money
- Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses creating content for student success using new case studies, worksheets, and instructor-created video for better instruction and feedback.
- Instructor-Directed, Student-Driven Engagement
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses a systematic model of developing and deploying a NextGen core-curriculum course. It features examples of experiential exercises that can be stimuli for attaining student learning outcomes (SLOs).