You limited your search to:
- Teaching Basic Marketing Accountability Using Spreadsheets: An Exploratory Perspective
- Article discussing an exploratory perspective on teaching basic marketing accountability using spreadsheets.
- A Theory-of-Planned-Behavior Perspective on B2C E-Commerce
- Article discussing a theory-of-planned-behavior perspective on B2C e-commerce and a study that shows how different shopping orientations influence customers/ shopping criteria.
- Adding New Content to MKTG 3700 - Marketing and Money
- Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses creating content for student success using new case studies, worksheets, and instructor-created video for better instruction and feedback.
- Instructor-Directed, Student-Driven Engagement
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses a systematic model of developing and deploying a NextGen core-curriculum course. It features examples of experiential exercises that can be stimuli for attaining student learning outcomes (SLOs).