You limited your search to:
- Adding New Content to MKTG 3700 - Marketing and Money
- Poster presented at the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at the University of North Texas. This poster discusses creating content for student success using new case studies, worksheets, and instructor-created video for better instruction and feedback.
- Instructor-Directed, Student-Driven Engagement
- Poster presented as part of the 2013 University Forum on Teaching & Learning at UNT. This poster discusses a systematic model of developing and deploying a NextGen core-curriculum course. It features examples of experiential exercises that can be stimuli for attaining student learning outcomes (SLOs).
- Teaching Basic Marketing Accountability Using Spreadsheets: An Exploratory Perspective
- This article discusses marketing accountability using spreadsheets.
- A Theory-of-Planned-Behavior Perspective on B2C E-Commerce
- This article discusses a study that shows how different shopping orientations influence customers/ shopping criteria. Employing the Theory of Planned Behavior, this study surveys 688 respondents. Our analysis resulted in five shopping-orientation, and four shopping-criteria scales. The results suggest that customers who are 1. 'Local shopper' or 'technology' oriented, attach higher importance to the criteria of 'shopping environment' and 'merchandise'; 2. 'Local patronage' oriented attach higher importance to the 'shopping environment' criterion and 3. 'Time-concern' oriented, attach higher importance to the 'convenience' criterion.