You limited your search to:
- Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Baylor Regional Medical Center in Grapevine
- This report by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research identifies the findings of their analysis of the economic and fiscal impacts associated with recurring operating expenditures by Baylor-Grapevine (BG), economic activities at BG ancillary facilities, and spending by out of area visitors to BG patients.
- Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Dallas Area Rapid Transit Light Rail System Buildout and System Operations
- This report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, updates their previous analyses of the economic and fiscal impacts associated with the buildout of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Light Rail System. This analysis also includes an assessment of the impact of the transit agency's operations spending for specified fiscal years.
- Economic and Fiscal Impacts of DFW International Airport's Disadvantaged, Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise: Detailed Findings and Updates
- This report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, updates the 2004/2005 analyses of the regional economic activity generated by Disadvantaged, Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (DMWBE) contractors and vendors operating at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW Airport).
- North Texas State Fair & Rodeo: The Economic Impacts of Existing Activities and Preliminary Feasibility Assessment for New Fairgrounds and Expo Center
- This report discusses the economic impacts of existing activities and gives a preliminary feasibility assessment for new fairgrounds and expo center. The economic and fiscal impacts generated by fairs, rodeos, horse shows, and cattle shows nationwide are significant. Impacts estimated in the millions of dollars are not uncommon for regional and state events. It is against this backdrop that the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research has been asked to estimate the economic and fiscal impacts of the North Texas State Fair & Rodeo, as well as examine the potential market for and economic and fiscal impacts of building a new exposition center in Denton County. Later in this report, we will also examine the experiences of ten exposition centers across Texas and the U.S. that illustrate the types of events, and the associated costs, that would likely attend construction and operation of such a center in Denton County.