You limited your search to:
- The Current and Potential Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Texas' Moving Media Industry
- This report compares the film industry incentive programs of other states with the Texas incentive program and examines their respective economic and fiscal impacts. In Texas, the economic impact of the moving media industry approached $345 million in 2007. This report also identifies strategies proposed to enhance Texas' future competitive position in the moving media industry.
- The Healthcare Services Industry in Tarrant County: Industry Overview and Projected Employment Growth in Specified Occupations
- The purpose of this report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, is to offer an assessment of the current status of the healthcare services industry in Tarrant County. Also, to forecast demand for training in these specified occupations over the next several years.
- A Look at the Economic and Demographic Projections for the City of Denton
- This report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, examines key demographic and economic characteristics of the City of Denton, Texas, including current and future population growth trends and employment outlook.
- A Re-Evaluation of the City of Irving's Target Industries
- In July 2000, Angelou Economic Advisors prepared an economic development plan for the City of Irving, Texas. Six high value-added clusters were identified as recruitment and retention targets. This report by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research re-assesses those industries to ascertain if they should remain the focus of City and Chamber economic development efforts.