You limited your search to:
- DFW International Airport's Disadvantaged, Minority- and Women-Owned Business Concessionaires Program: Economic and Fiscal Impacts
- This report, by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research, estimates the total regional economic activity generated by retail trade and services at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. In addition, it specifically examines the economic and fiscal impacts of business operations at Disadvantaged, Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise concessionaires operating at DFW Airport.
- Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Proposed Development in the La Grave Field and Bluff View Areas of the Trinity River Vision Project
- This report discusses economic and fiscal development in two areas in Texas. The University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research reports the findings of their analysis of the economic and fiscal impacts that will likely attend real property development in the La Grave Field and Bluff View areas of the Trinity River Vision (TRV) project as proposed by The Bell Group (TBG). This report includes estimates of the impacts of the redevelopment of La Grave Field and related ancillary property improvements to date.
- The Feasibility of an Exposition Center for Wise County, Texas
- This report discusses the feasibility of an exposition center for Wise County, Texas. This report examines the experiences of eight exposition centers across Texas and the U.S. that illustrate the types of events, and the associated costs, that would likely attend construction of such a center in Wise County.
- The Statewide Economic and Fiscal Impacts of Texas Woman's University
- This document reports the findings of an analysis conducted by the University of North Texas Center for Economic Development and Research of the statewide economic and fiscal impacts of Texas Woman's University (TWU) campuses in Denton, Dallas, and Houston.