You limited your search to:
- The History Engine: Doing History with Digital Tools
- Article on the History Engine Project, an online archive consisting of thousands of narratives written and contributed by undergraduates.
- Image of the Future in Russian Communism: Narratives of the Collective Representations in the 1920s in the USSR
- This article discusses the image of the future in Russian communism.
- The Myth of the Besieged Fortress: Soviet Mass Perception in the 1920s - 1930s
- This work discusses Soviet mass perception from the 1920s to the 1930s. This work was supported by the Research Support Scheme of the Open Society Support Foundation, grant No. 805/1998, and by the Centre for Russian and East European Studies, University of Toronto, Canada. The work has also greatly benefitted from the discussion at the workshops held by the Stalin-Era Research and Archives Project at CREES, University of Toronto.
- Unions of Slavery: Slavery, Politics, and Secession in the Valley of Virginia
- Book chapter discussing research on the issues involved in the secession of Virginia around the Civil War, including slavery and politics.