You limited your search to:
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Althofen, Austria and Auer von Welsbach
- Article recounting a visit to sites related to Baron Carl Auer von Welsbach, discoverer of lutetium and ytterbium and inventor of the incandescent "Welsbach mantle." Maps and tourist information are provided regarding the Welsbach Museum in Treibach, Austria.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Paracelsus
- Article describing the career and discoveries of Phillippus Aureolus Theophrastus Paracelsus Bombastus von Hohenheim. Tourist information regarding locations important to his life are visited and discussed.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Phosphorus
- Article describing the discovery of phosphorus in 1669 by an alchemist searching for the philosopher's stone, and its use a century later by Lavoisier to help usher in the era of modern chemistry. Tourist information regarding sites pertinent to this history are included.