You limited your search to:
- Direct evidence for the amorphous silicon phase in visible photoluminescent porous silicon
- This article discusses direct evidence for the amorphous silicon phase in visible photoluminescent porous silicon. Abstract: We report on micro-Raman spectroscopy studies of porous silicon which show an amorphous silicon Raman line at 480 R cm-1 from regions that emit visible photoluminescence. A Raman line corresponding to microcrystalline silicon at 510 R cm-1 is also observed. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy data is presented which shows a high silicon-dioxide content in porous silicon consistent with an amorphous silicon phase.
- High-Valent Transition-Metal Alkylidene Complexes: Effect of Ligand and Substituent Modification
- This article discusses the effects of ligand and substituent modification on the metal-carbon double bond. The main conclusion drawn from this work is that the intrinsic nature of the metal-carbon double bond can typically be changed only within certain limits by modification of the electronegativity of the ligands (L) and substituents (Z).
- Methane Activation by Group IVB Imido Complexes
- This article discusses a study of methane activation by group IVB imido complexes, when coupled with available experimental data, reveals an interesting picture of this important reaction.
- Transition Metal Imido Complexes
- This articles discusses transition metal imido complexes. A wide range of transition metal imido (TMI) complexes is studied using ab initio molecular orbital (MO) calculations. The main computational point of interest is the further testing of effective core potentials (ECPs) and valence basis sets to allow for the accurate calculation of properties for reasonably sized transition metal complexes.