You limited your search to:
- History 4263: Palestinian History
- This poster discusses a project for a UNT history course, History 4263, on Palestinian history. In the course, students explore historical foundations and interpretations of modern Palestinian history.
- Legacy of Stalinism in Modern Russia: Historical Trauma, Memory and Forgetting
- This poster presentation discusses research on a transformative instructional initiative on globalizing curriculum. The project involved students learning about the legacy of Stalinism in modern Russia and connecting students to their virtual peers in Russia via the internet.
- Mock Trial on Stalin and Stalinism
- This poster describes an experiential learning activity for the UNT course History 5040, Historiography of Stalinism. The goal is to apply critical reasoning to Stalin's politics in a courtroom environment.