You limited your search to:
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Aluminum
- Article describing the history of aluminum, from its use in alum to its isolation. Tourist information is given regarding locations pertinent to aluminum.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Helium
- Article describing the discovery of helium in the sun and on Earth via spectroscopy. Tourist information is included for areas significant to those involved.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: Joseph Priestley
- Article describing the career and discoveries of Joseph Priestley. Tourist information regarding locations important to Priestley's life are visited and discussed.
- Rediscovery of the Elements: The Noble Gases--Rayleigh and Ramsay
- Article describing the discovery of argon, helium, and other inert gases by Lord Rayleigh, Sir William Ramsay, and other collaborators. Ramsay also characterized the noble gases and classified them within the structure of the Periodic Table of Elements.