You limited your search to:
- The Economic impact of ME/CFS: Individual and societal costs
- This article discusses the economic impact of Myalgic Encephalopathy and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by examining the direct and indirect costs to the individual and to society.
- Memory and Coping with Stress: The Relationship Between Cognitive-Emotional Distinctiveness, Memory Valence, and Distress
- Article on memory and coping with stress and the relationship between cognitive-emotional distinctiveness, memory valence, and distress.
- Memory in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder: Properties of voluntary and involuntary, traumatic and non-traumatic autobiographical memories in people with and without PTSD symptoms
- Article on memory in posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and the properties of voluntary and involuntary, traumatic and non-traumatic autobiographical memories in people with and without PTSD symptoms.