You limited your search to:
- Generalized anxiety modulates frontal and limbic activation in major depression
- This article explores how generalized anxiety modulates frontal and limbic activation in major depression. The authors' findings highlight frontal and limbic hypoactivation in patients with depression and comorbid anxiety and indicate that anxiety level may modulate frontal and limbic activation depending upon the emotional context.
- Neural correlates of derived relational responding on tests of stimulus equivalence
- This article discusses neural correlates of derived relational responding on tests of stimulus equivalence.
- Pediatric functional magnetic resonance neuroimaging: tactics for encouraging task compliance
- This article discusses tactics for encouraging compliance in pediatric functional magnetic resonance neuroimaging.
- Safe from Harm: Learned, Instructed, and Symbolic Generalization Pathways of Human Threat-Avoidance
- Article on learned, instructed, and symbolic generalization pathways of human threat-avoidance.