You limited your search to:
- Caution and Consensus in American Business Meetings
- This article focuses on the ways in which cautiousness is exercised to achieve consensus in American business meetings.
- Do I Look Illegal? Undocumented Latino/a Students and the Challenges of Life in the Shadows
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Unauthorized Immigration. This presentation discusses illegal immigration and the challenges for undocumented Latino/a students.
- "No More Cakes and Ale?" Discovering Ethical Gray Areas in a Design Anthropology Class
- This article examines how ethics were learned in a design anthropology class.
- Two Reflections on the Symbolic Position of Business Anthology
- This article provides comments and reflection on the symbolic position of business anthropology with mainstream anthropology.