You limited your search to:
- Assessing Habitat Preference of Invasive American Minks (Neovison vison) Using Trap-Cameras in Navarino Island, Chile
- Poster presented at the 98th Ecological Society of America (ESA) Annual Meeting. This poster discusses research on assessing habitat preference of invasive American minks (Neovison vison) using trap-cameras in Navarino Island, Chile.
- Environmental Imagination River as Bridge
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Water Conservation. In this presentation, the author discusses sustainable resource management and water conservation, including discussions on the Trinity River and water conservation in North Texas.
- Not in My Back Yard!
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on Gas Well Drilling Redux. This presentation discusses the 'not in my back yard' (NIMBY) attitude - opposition by residents to a proposal for new development that is close to their homes - and focus on whether is it principled or hypocritical to simultaneously oppose the development while benefiting economically from it.
- What's Wrong with Processed Food?
- This presentation is part of the faculty lecture series UNT Speaks Out on the Food We Eat. The topics include what processed food is, genetically-modified foods, functional foods, and the impacts of processed foods.